1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Always trim the wick to 1/4" above the gel surface
before each use.
4. Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
5. Keep candles away from drafts, vents, and flammable objects.
6. Keep matches and other debris out of the candle.
7. Do not move a glass container candle when the
candle is burning and/or the gel is liquid.
8. Extinguish the flame if it burns too close to the container walls.
9. Extinguish a candle that smokes (check instructions before re-lighting).
10. In case of fire, do not extinguish with water, use a fire extinguisher.